Replacements for Items No Longer Sold

Monday Magic today is a website that offers replacements for china or crystal that's no longer sold except at auction or estate sales.

In fact the website is called Replacements, and their search engine works fast.

Their stock comes from estate sales and auctions. 

Not only do they offer china, crystal, and silverware, but they also sell estate jewelry and watches for women and men.

I confess I had to look through the jewelry. Wowzer. Anything in that category would make a stunning gift. Sadly, I don't think I'll find the peridot drop earrings set in yellow gold under my Christmas tree this year.

On a more affordable note, I did find my china which I've had forever. It's Noritake in a minimalist design and is used for holidays and special occasions. 

Takeaway Truth

I always put the chipped dinner plate at my place setting so I'm excited to order a replacement.

DROP BY AND VISIT JOAN ONLINE

Website * Blog * Amazon * BookBub * Facebook * Twitter * YouTube 



No comments:

Post a Comment