Indie Book Covers

Ah! I'm sitting with my feet propped up. We are at our Hill Country home for the holiday, and I have 17 guests with 9 being children aged 16 months to 10 years. Yike! I'm tired.

I sneaked away a few minutes to post about my mini-interview on Indie Bee Covers, designers of top quality ebook covers for indie writers. Though they did not design any of my book covers, they were kind enough to ask my opinion of book covers.

I love their tagline: "Because everyone judges a book by its cover." That is more true than most people realize.

Takeaway Truth

Books are judged by their covers. With indie books, you must have a great cover. Anything that looks amateurish will cost you sales.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks...my friend's new ebook cover website for Independent Authors (she did my cover so I'm helping her to advertise a bit)...

    www.ebookindiecovers.com

    ReplyDelete