Goal Delayed

Darn! I'm being forced to take a step back. I'd planned to have my first ebook Good Girl Conspiracy (Book 1 of The Good, The Bad, and The Girly) uploaded and ready for purchase on Friday.

Then my husband decided to take some vacation. He's going to be traveling a lot in the next few months so he wanted a few days of intensive golf before he leaves.

Of course, that means I'm taking vacation too. Having the completion of a project postponed by vacation certainly isn't a disaster. There are worse ways to have something delayed.

So we'll be traveling to our other house tomorrow, and our daughter will be guarding the hacienda. While my husband drives, I'll be composing blog posts to keep you entertained until I return next week.

Takeaway Truth

Never get so wrapped up in work that you forget how to relax and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment