Be Mine, Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, is the perfect day to show your loved ones how much they mean to you. It's also the perfect day just to say thank you to those who support and encourage you.

I want to thank My Followers, as shown in the right sidebar. Today, I celebrate you who follow this blog.

Gift For Followers

If you are one of My Followers, and I know who you are as of this morning, I have a gift for you. Send me your mailing address, and I'll send you a token of my appreciation for your support.

To receive your gift, email your mailing address to: Joan at JoanReeves dot com. In the subject box of the email, write: Real Live Person. In the body of the email, place your U. S. postal mailing address.

I'll be mailing the gifts out as soon as I receive your mailing address so don't delay.

Thank you for following this blog. I'm happy you find something here that helps you or entertains you. Hopefully, it does both.

Takeaway Truth

I appreciate your support. I'm yours, Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment