Gila Queen Market Guide Celebrates

Friday, May 23, will be the 150th issue of Kathy Ptacek"s The Gila Queen's Guide to Markets, and it will also be Gila Queen's 20 year anniversary.

If you don't know what the Gila Queen Guide is, allow me to define. It's a great resource for writers and artists with market listings (including those that have bit the dust so you shouldn't waste your time), articles, industry info, contests,
anthologies, and a whole lot more.

When I first heard of Gila Queen, it was a print publication. Now, it's a subscription E-mail newsletter, and worth every penny of the very reasonable price.

The anniversary issue is extra big, and you can get one for a measly two bucks without subscribing to the whole year (though a year subscription isn't much more) so check it out.

If you want more info, contact Kathy at gilaqueen @ att.net.

Congratulations, Kathy!

1 comment:

  1. I've never managed to get around to getting one, though I've meant to for about, oh, two decades now. Kinda how I've been about THE NEW YORK REVIEW OF SCIENCE FICTION. But I've been missing Janet Fox's SCAVENGER'S NEWSLETTER, and I suspect Ralan.com isn't quite comparable...thanks for the milepost!

    ReplyDelete