That's just a simple thing you can do to keep your audience growing. Here are some other easy ways to build your audience.
7 Ways to Build Your Blog Audience
1. Guest blog often. You'll be read by a different audience for the most part.
2. Join a group blog and reference your own blog.
3. Blog often on a consistent schedule.
4. Always interact with your blog visitors.
5. Install a translator plugin to make your blog more accessible to those who speak a language other than English. Most blog platforms offer a widget for this. If not, you can buy a plugin for very little.
6. Change your blog design if you've had the same design up for a few years. There are tons of free templates or themes available. Just do a Google search to find free ones. You can even buy a distinctive template for a low fee. If you use a pre-made, customize it so it doesn't look like everyone else's blog.
7. Try to engage your audience by asking questions, offering prizes for specific actions, and use a clear call to action.
By the way, how do you like the new design? Leave a comment with your email, and I'll send you a coupon for a free book.
Blogging should be fun. If your audience isn't growing, maybe it's time to shake things up a bit.
Authors, subscribe to WritingHacks, my free email newsletter with tips to help you, and receive a special gift.
Readers, subscribe to WordPlay, my free email list, and receive a special gift.