|Book Covers = ART|
You only have 10 days left to enter your book cover in the annual Judge A Book By Its Cover Contest, or JABBIC, sponsored by the Houston Bay Area Romance Writers of America.
This annual contest with the funny name, JABBIC, was the first to celebrate book cover art, and it's closing January 15! Have you entered yet?
Why Enter JABBIC 2014
The submitted book cover art will be judged by booksellers around the world. The winning cover in each category will be featured in a full-page color ad on the inside front cover of the April 2015 Romance Writers Report, the official Romance Writers of America publication.
Houston Bay Area RWA web site. Hundreds of thousands of votes were cast in last year's contest during the Reader's Choice voting. That kind of exposure is priceless!
This contest is open to self-published authors as well as traditionally-published authors in any genre. Celebrate your cover art and the artist who created it by entering today.
- Entry Deadline: Entries must be received by January 15, 2015
- Entry Fee: $15
- Eligibility: Published in 2014
- What to Enter: The cover of your book or novella published by a traditional house, self-published, ePublisher, or POD during 2014
- Entry Format: Electronic files (JPG or GIF) only
- Categories: Contemporary Series, Single Title/Mainstream, Historical, Romantic Suspense, Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal, Sexiest Cover, Young Adult and Inspirational
- Judges: Booksellers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia
- Top Prize: Winners in each category will be featured in a full-page color ad on the inside front cover of the April 2015 Romance Writers Report
For more information, an entry form, and rules, please visit the JABBIC contest website or contact Contest Coordinator Leslie Marshman at: judgeabook at hbarwa dotcom.
It's easy to enter, and you'll get a lot of exposure for your book and the artist you used. Enter today!