10 Ways to Create Laughter

Oh my goodness! What a cold, dreary gray day. Thankfully, not too many of our winter days in Texas are like this.

I'm sitting by the fire, catching up on lots of "stuff" that litters my life confetti on a lawn after a windstorm.

Must be time to have a few laughs. Right? (Thanks, Frank, for sending me these.)

10 Ways to Create Laughter

1. At Lunch Time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on. Point a hair dryer at passing cars and see if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom and don’t disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

5. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”

6. With a serious face, order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat.

7. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”

8. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.

9. When the money comes out the ATM, scream: “I Won! I Won!”

10. Tell your teenage children over dinner that due to the economy, you’re going to have to let one of them go.

Takeaway Truth

Bet I made you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment