Fitness: 10th Day of Christmas

The 10th Day of Christmas finds me frazzled and tired from shopping, baking, meeting writing deadlines, and schlepping out in the cold rain. I need a good cup of tea or maybe a nice glass of wine. What better time to suggest a gift that will help you get in shape?

WII Fitness

I've been telling my husband for a while now that I need to find time to work out each day. Guess what he did? He gave me a WII Fitness Plus for our wedding anniversary. You see, we have an anniversary in December which means we end up with a combination wedding/Christmas present.

This is one exercise option that I might actually do on a daily basis because it's fun. You sync it to your WII game, jump on the board and you can run through the jungle, take up yoga or tai chi or any of the other dozens of activities. It's pretty cool. Plus, it keeps track of when you work out as well as any number of other private facts like your body mass index. No, don't ask, because I won't tell you.

Price Range

High at $99.99, but I think it just might be worth it.

Takeaway Truth

We writers sit all day pecking away at a keyboard. That makes for good prose but bad body shape. Find something that gets you moving that you'll do consistently. That's good for your energy level and your posterior.

No comments:

Post a Comment