FREE: Valentine Romance, Scents and Sensuality

 

SCENTS and SENSUALITY, FREE for 3 Days Only!

For Subscribers to my free newsletter, Joan's Reader Friends, I gave away Kindle copies of my Valentine Romance you see above.

Review: "Loved the book! Two Geeks who had multiple ups and downs before they truly found each other. Lots of action and humor."

About Scents and Sensuality

A science nerd desperate for a date to her snooty cousin's wedding. A man desperate to put an end to his matchmaking mom's schemes. Let the games begin!

Free Books, New Releases, and Other Giveaways

Subscribers get a chance to get at free books, bargain books, and new releases with the books contributed by me and my friends.

For the last 3 months, I've offered these free books to readers of SlingWords too.  I've done this in order to entice you to sign up for my free newsletter. Some of you have so you'll be the first to know about the bargains and new releases.

I won't offer the free books again here on SlingWords until later in the year.

So sign up for my free newsletter today so you won't miss the next free and bargain book offers! (I have a new release publishing in a few weeks, and subscribers will get first crack at it.)

Takeaway Truth

Grab your free copy of Scents and Sensuality now. Then subscribe to my newsletter. By the way, when you confirm your subscription, you'll receive a link for a free ebook romance.



Subscribers are the first to know about New Books and Giveaways. When you confirm your subscription, you'll receive a link to a free romance ebook.

FOLLOW JOAN ONLINE


Amazon  |  BookBub  |  Facebook  |  Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment