Vitamins

Quote for the Week

I had my physical a couple of weeks ago. Much to my surprise, it turned out I had a Vitamin D deficiency. My doctor prescribed a prescription of megadoses of Vitamin D to be taken once a week. I took the first one last Saturday night and was sick all day Sunday. Took me a couple of days to rally.

Friday night, I took the second one and again awoke on Saturday morning with the headache from hell. Okay, I may be slow, but even I realized the wonderful Vitamin D supplement was at fault. So, here's this week's quotation.

French actress Jeanne Moreau said: "All those vitamins aren't to keep death at bay, they're to keep deterioration at bay."

Takeaway Truth

Be wary of vitamin supplementation. Always consult your doctor if you have ill effects from taking supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment