Joan Writes for The Celebrity Cafe

About a month ago, I was asked to start writing for The Celebrity Cafe.

Emails flew back and forth. Finally, we ironed out all the details, and I wrote a few articles to see how I liked working with them and how they liked my words. We decided we liked each other just fine so they've set up a spot for me at the Cafe as one of their columnists.

Visit Me

If you'd like to drop by, which, of course, I'd love for you to do, and on a regular basis, you can find me at Joan Reeves on The Celebrity Cafe. I'll be writing the same kind of articles I already publish, mostly on my other blog.

I like to say I write about events and people who put the POP in Pop Culture, in my own inimitable style. (I don't know if you'd call it an inimitable style, but I just like that word. It kind of tap dances off the tongue so I use it whenever possible.)

Takeaway Truth

Writing is fun. Writing about the events and people who put the POP in Pop Culture is a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment