In all things, give Thanks.
It's Thursday3Some so let me give you 3 reasons to be thankful today.
- It's a holiday you get to spend with family and friends and eat fabulous food.
- The dozen wonderful books at very affordable prices profiled in this post.
- A chance to get to know some popular authors and take a peak at them as they count their blessings today.
A Dozen Authors Give Thanks
1. L. C. Hayden is the author of Vengeance in My Heart, $3.50 at Amazon Kindle for pre-order. This book releases Dec. 12, 2014 so order now.
"I'm thankful for my life. In February I was diagnosed with kidney cancer, and I'm still here and well."
2. J.J. DiBenedetto is the author of Dream Sequence (Dream Series, books 1-3), reduced to $2.99 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"Thankful for? I am thankful that our cat, Daisy, is starting to recover from her illness. She's been very sick, but she's getting the care she needs and we hope to have her home by Thanksgiving morning."
3. Juli D. Revezzo is the author of Sing a Mournful Melody (a Gothic short story), only 99cents at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"This year I am thankful for my family. I'm also thankful for my good friends, of course, and the ability to write and write well, for my fans who read my work, and of course, for good books."
4. Jacquie Rogers is the author of Sleight of Heart, reduced to 99cents through Nov. 29 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"Not to get all gooshy, but I have to say that meeting my it Guy was the luckiest moment of my life, and I’m so thankful that he saw past my (ahem) quirks and married me anyway. He’s amazing, and I wouldn’t have the freedom to create without him. Plus, he keeps my feet warm. Thank you, Mr. R!"
5. Pamela S. Thibodeaux is the author of Love is a Rose, 99cents at Amazon Kindle or $5.99 for Paperback from Amazon. At other book sellers too.
"There aren't enough words to describe how thankful I am to God for His son, Jesus Christ, and the many gifts and blessings He has bestowed on me including but not limited to my family, friends, and loved ones....especially those He's called home."
6. Gerry Bartlett is the author of Real Vampires Take a Bite Out of Christmas, only 99cents at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"I am thankful for the ability to tell stories that matter to people. There's no greater feeling than hearing that I have made someone laugh or bond with one of my characters."
We're Halfway Through! Now, Another 6 Authors
7. TJ Bennett is the author of Dark Angel: A Gothic Fairy Tale, only 99cents through Dec. 6 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"I'm grateful for coffee, chocolate, and laptops, because most books wouldn't get written without them (at least not mine)!"
8. P.J. MacLayne is the author of The Marquesa's Necklace, $3.99 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"For the friends and readers that tell me they really enjoy my books, I'm thankful. Each compliment gives me the motivation to keep writing."
9. Veronica Scott is the author Mission to Mahjundar, $2.99 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
"I’m most thankful for my family, all of whom are supportive, and encourage me to write my books, and for the Readers, who allow me to tell them stories (and ask for more)."
Ending With Some Long-time Friends
10. Cynthia Wicklund is the author of Thief of Souls, only 99cents at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
11. Elaine Raco Chase is the author of No Easy Way Out, $2.99 at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers.
Last But Not Least
I've taken the twelfth author position.
12. I'm Joan Reeves, the author of Nobody's Cinderella, only 99cents this holiday season at Amazon Kindle and other ebook sellers. Available in audio from Audible and iTunes.
"I'm thankful for my husband and my children. With every day that passes, I realize how blessed I am to have married this man. We're blessed with out children. I've seen so many parents heartbroken over their children who have gone astray so it's with real joy that we can celebrate our wonderful children."
Too often the frustrations and struggles of life monopolize our attention. We forget to appreciate the many small blessings that occur daily. Consider starting a gratitude journal. You'll be amazed at how it will change you from a pessimist to an optimist.
I give thanks for all my friends, family, and the readers who make it possible to keep writing. Happy Thanksgiving!