Hard Work

Vince Lombardi said, "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."

I've just finished an intense month of writing. This next week while I wait to get my file back from proofreaders will seem like a vacation. It's hard pulling words out of your brain to match the picture in your head, but it's also immensely rewarding.

What's really hard is the toll it takes on my joints--especially shoulders--but I'm going to finally do some things to make that easier: use my dication software most of the time and have a special desk built, designed to my specs for height, width, depth.

Takeaway Truth

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to finishing my Blog Ops book and writing a Christmas short story featuring the Vernon Ladies Bridge Club from my most popular romantic comedy Just One Look. Have a great week. I intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment