Thursday3Some: Capri's Fate by Daryl Devore

Today, the Thursday3Some Spotlight is shining on Capri's Fate by Daryl Devore. Please welcome her to SlingWords.

About Daryl Devore

Daryl Devore lives in an in old farmhouse in Ontario, Canada, with her husband, a large salt water aquarium full of fish and some house ghosts. She's touched a moon rock, a mammoth and a meteorite. She's been deep in the ocean in a submarine, flown high over Niagara Falls in a helicopter and used the ladies room in a royal palace. Life's an adventure, and Daryl's having fun living it.

Find Daryl Online

Blog: http://myeroticnotions.blogspot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/daryl.devore

Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daryl-Devore/280168402052520

Twitter: http://twitter.com/daryldevore

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/107866370365154406917

About Capri's Fate

Corporate business woman, Capricious Gray, is dragged to a sex toy convention by her best friend. Once a shocking, mysterious disembodied voice helps her with her purchases, it follows her home. Passion ensues, leaving Capri torn between lust for her fantasy lover and the desperate need for reality in her life.

When did you write Capri's Fate?

Two years ago. Took about six months to write then through critique partners and beta readers then off to my editor. That took the majority of time.

What was the spark that gave you the story idea?

There was no spark. I decided it was time to write another book. I sat down at my laptop, put my fingers on the keyboard and typed the first thing that popped into my head. That turned out to be the opening line and then I went: "Hmmmm. Now what?" I don't plot out my books, so when I wrote that opening line I really had no idea where the book was going to go.

Why do readers buy Capri's Fate?

1) It's a different kind of erotic romance. It's light and cheerful. Pairing up uptight, corporate Capri wither fun loving best friend Kathy, provided several humorous moments.

2) Reviews, non-solicited and non-paid reviews.

"Truly very creative lovemaking. I had to stop to fan myself and sigh a lot of times. My toes really curled."

"I applaud the author. It's worth your time and money."

"It was a story that left you angry, sad, plus hot and bothered. I loved this book!!!"

That's why readers buy it!

Buy Capri's Fate by Daryl Devore

Buy from All Romance eBooks

Buy from Amazon Kindle

Buy from Smashwords

Takeaway Truth

A little vacation can always be found between the covers of a book. Buy a book today for a getaway from the mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment