Holiday Ideas: Hasta La Vista, Baby

All good things must come to an end - sometimes prematurely. I had planned to continue to Christmas Eve, but that's just not going to work.

Due to contracted work that must be completed within the next few days, holiday celebrations, and family obligations (gee, Mom, why are you still working), I won't be scouring the web in search of perfect gift suggestions again this year. Hope you enjoyed the ideas and found some things that work for you and your writing friends.

As fun as cruising the web is, I must face the fact that I just don't have the time to devote to it this next week. Especially since I've got to make a quick out of town trip. So you guys and gals, or y'all as we say here in Texas, will just have to do your own cruising/shopping. If you find something really cool, be sure and let me know.

Takeaway Truth

It's better to give than to receive so go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment