Holiday #14: Your Husband Needs This Mug

My husband will do just about anything I ask because he loves me. When he thinks it will help me sell books, he does it because of the previous reason and because he knows the importance of promotion.

This mug was designed for women like me to give to the wonderful, supportive men we married. An open book graphic is the background for the bold words that proclaim: Ask me about my wife's book.

Great design on a cup that will be used every day at the office. And a great stocking stuffer.

Takeaway Truth

The best promotion is that which will actually be used daily because it will be remembered.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, please get a real job or at least leave different comments instead of the same one hundreds of times on the hundreds of blogs you visit in your appointed rounds.

    ReplyDelete