Holiday #6: Chill The Wine

Chill the wine and pour me a glass.

I like my wine. I usually prefer a nice pinot noir, but lately I've been enjoying Haak Vineyards Blanc du Bois which we brought home from our vacation. The trouble with white wine is that you have to plan ahead and chill the bottle. I'm more of an impulsive "I want it now" kind of girl so I found the perfect gift for me. Maybe it'll be perfect for you or someone you know.

It's the 10-Minute Wine Chiller I saw on KK's site. You just secure the frozen wine chiller around the bottle. In 10 minutes, your wine is ready to go.

Price: $13.95

Takeaway Truth

Wine should be chilled to about 60 degrees F. to thrill your taste buds.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete