Faith

Today is April 27, 2012. I received an email from Ellen M. Cuomo who informed me that she is the author of the article from which I quoted in the essay below.

 Unfortunately, the essay that I wrote--6 years ago--quoted from a piece in a church bulletin that had no attribution other than "received in an email from one of those things that floats around the Internet."

I replied to Ms. Cuomo and told her that I would definitely have provided attribution had I know she penned the original article. I do not know her or her work so I did not recognize the piece.

I also told her I would remove the post and place a link to her work if she so wished. Therefore, I am following through by removing the post. I await Ms. Cuomo's response and will post a link here to her work should she provide the URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment