Free: 10 Blog Topics to Use

I'm in a time crunch so I thought I'd share a short list of blog topics you could use to write posts on your own blogs.

I create lists so that when I'm short of time and imagination, I can check my lists and find something about which to blog.

These are "number" topics so you can change the number in the title to whatever you want based on the amount of information you have to share with your readers. You can also change the subject matter. For instance, in the first item I list, you could change Novel to Article or Nonfiction or Blogpost. You could also change Writing the Novel to Promoting the Novel or Planting a Garden or whatever your passion may be.

10 Blog Topics

1. 10 Quick Tips About Writing the Novel

2. 7 Things You Need to Know About Ebooks

3.  5 Pieces of Advice to Ignore

4. 7 Reasons Why I Love Mystery Novels

5. 9 Movies to See This Year

6.  7 Favorite Blogs I Read

7. 8 Misconceptions About Romance Novels

8. 5 Best Regency Novels

9. 10 Surprising Quotations About Love

10. 6 Dumb Things Characters Do in Horror Movies

Takeaway Truth

Hurry! Grab a topic.

As I created this list, my brain started listing items for each topic. You'll be seeing some of these topics as posts here on SlingWords.

No comments:

Post a Comment