Lighting Up the Action

A lot of people, young and old, complain about modern life and how we're all slaves to the latest technological whatever. There may be a lot of things we could do without, but the Internet isn't one of them as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know what I'd do without the convenience of looking up something, anything, in an instant.

As an example, I was wondering why all cops don't have a light attached to their guns. You know when you see a movie and a cop is juggling a flashlight and a gun? I cruised over to the L. A. Police Gear website. I've been checking out various items on the site in connection with a book I'm researching. Right there, I found an easily attached light called the Surefire x300.

The little gadget only weighs 3.7 ounces with the batteries installed. They're a bit pricy so chances are police departments don't pass them out like donuts, but my cop in my book will definitely have a Surefirex300 to attach to his sidearm.

Takeaway Truth

The Internet makes research a breeze for writers. Surf the net and learn something new every day.

2 comments: