Random News For Readers & Writers

Damn Few by Rorke Denver and Ellis Henican which I reviewed here, is now available as an audiobook.

For those who want to read it in print, Damn Few: Making the Modern SEAL Warrior in Hardcover is available today. The paperback edition won't be out until Nov. 15, 2013.

Good news on the war against book piracy. Google has a plan. Every time I read an article like that one, I'm amazed at the people who are so violently against enforcement of copyright laws. I guess they think it's okay to kill an author's career and make it impossible to earn a living. Would these same people shoplift a paperback book from Walmart? Theft is theft.

This is kind of old news, but I forgot to mention it last month. TOR UK is going to accept direct submissions from authors. Read about it here on GalleyCat.

My favorite song of the day? Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. I'm listening to it on Infinite Looper right now.

Takeaway Truth

All the Trail Riders have made it to Houston for the kickoff of the Houston Rodeo 2013 so the weather should be good this weekend. (It's always horrible the week the trail riders are making their way on horseback and in wagons to Houston.) Wishing y'all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment