Website Update Highlights: November

The November update to my Website has been posted. These are some of the highlights.

Unveiling of the Authors Guild new Blog feature. I've titled mine Wordslinger in keeping with my theme of slinging words.

So now I have Sling Words, Joan Slings Words, and Word Slinger. May sound confusing to you, but it makes perfect sense to me.

Beginning December, I'll post tips each month on Wordslinger for designing a blog from the ground up. So if you haven't had a blog before, read this series on how to do it right from the get-go.

The Pleasure of Reading has an Interview with Romance author Anne Marie Novark.

The Joy of Writing has 6 Common Sense Rules for a Happy Writing Career.

Wordplay, my website free subscription newsletter, details all the changes plus it contains an article that appears only within it: Brief History of the BLOG.

The Archives has all older articles published since 2006.

Work in Progress has 11 of 12, a pep talk for you - and me too.

Previously Published has Part 3 of Keeping and Using Your Rights. This last part is entitled Where to Sell Your Rights. If you own rights to your work, be sure and read the latest in this series. Learn how you can make your words pay beyond that first sale.

Written Wisdom: November's theme is Thanks and Appreciation. Look for wise words from famous people based on that theme.

Takeaway Truth

Gather information because the more you know; the more effective you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment