Puppy Sitting Takes a Toll

All of my good intentions about blogging went out the window when my daughter's puppy entered the house.

Yes, Darling Hubby and I are once again puppy sitting. This stint started Friday morning and continues until Sunday afternoon.

Freddie is a golden doodle which is half golden retriever and half poodle. Fortunately, his hair is just like a poodle's—no smell and no shedding for this fur baby.

He has the best of both breeds, but his love of rain and jumping in puddles must come from the retriever part of his DNA.

Freddie is so smart. At only 5 months old, he can walk correctly on a leash, sit when his human stops, and start walking again upon command.

The only negative, if you could call it that, is that he has boundless energy and wants to play all the time. 

Takeaway Truth

So I didn't blog because the dog ate my energy. 

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I can relate. Mine is five month old too. I swear I will never get another puppy. I'm too old to keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LOL* I'm puppy sitting again today (Jan.22) while hubby takes daughter to her PT appointment. Pouring rain today so he's sleeping, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete