Results of Using 1, 3, 5 Method

A few weeks ago, I blogged about the 1, 3, 5 Method of task management.

I'd used it a couple of weeks and found myself accomplishing more.

Now another 2 weeks have passed, and I'm amazed.

I've gone from "trying" to write a few hundred words a day to writing 3,000 words a day.

Why the big change? The 1, 3, 5 Method.

Before I'd make a huge list of everything that needed to be done in a day. Just writing the list overwhelmed me.

When I started using the 1, 3, 5 Method, it made me ask myself every night as I made out my plan for the next day, what was the most important thing I could do that would advance what I said was my most important goal.

That went at the top of my list.

You can read the rest of my previous post to find out how to work this method.

Takeaway Truth

This works because it makes you be honest with yourself and allows you to cast all those other "things" by the wayside.

No comments:

Post a Comment