Don't You Love Vacations?

No, that wasn't Darling Hubby and I on our cruise vacation. Cruise ships are way too big to get that close to shore.

The cruise to Cozumel and Yucatan Peninsula was great fun. Pancho's, a popular hangout in Cozumel for cruisers, lived up to its reputation. The peach margarita was to die for!

I gained only 2 pounds! What a surprise considering I had at least 1 dessert at lunch and dinner, not to mention the other calorie-laden food and drink.

Truthfully, self-serve soft ice cream is the enemy of a woman always on a diet. Vanilla, chocolate, and swirl--oh my! Some parents with small children in tow let their kids fill bowls of soft serve ice cream for BREAKFAST!! I was agog.

We sailed into a storm on the way back to port. All day Friday and into the night, we were a rocking and a rolling ship. Literally. Watching the storm from the sea was breathtaking.

The cruise was great; returning to 859 emails was not. I'm wading through and working on the holiday post, SANTA'S BOOK SHOP, coming up on Friday, December 22.

Takeaway Truth

I'm squeezing writing, Christmas shopping, holiday cooking, and about a dozen other things into this week. Here's hoping I cross off all the items on my to do list. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment