Bumper Sticker of the Day: Entitlement?

Driving home from the country, I spotted a bumper sticker that said:

Contrary to Popular Belief
Nobody Owes You Anything

I imagine the freeway would have been full of blaring horns if there had been another bumper sticker that said: "Honk if you agree."

I love a good bumper sticker, don't you? Pithy wisdom or pop culture humor that shows the driver's personality, quirks, likes, dislikes, or pet peeves.

By the way, if you're a writer, you might be interested in the Writer's Bumper Sticker from my
Writer Aboard In Creative Trance
CafePress shop, WriteWay. It's a measly $4.99 if you use the embedded link.

This bumper sticker actually got me out of a speeding ticket once upon a time. (No guarantees that it will do the same for you are promised or implied. *g*)

Takeaway Truth

Hope this gave you a chuckle. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment