Save Time on Social Media with Twittimer

If you are short of time but want to maintain an online social media presence, Twittimer will become your best friend.

My friend Mimi Barbour told me about Twittimer. (Thanks, Mimi!)

(Note: This post was originally published on Writing Hacks, my free newsletter for working writers. If you'd like articles like this as soon as they are published, subscribe to Writing Hacks: Tips about the Art, Craft, and Business of Writing to make life easier for writers.)

Twittimer, a website that enables you to schedule social media posts or tweets in advance, is very easy to use. You can schedule a few tweets in advance or upload a CSV file with hundreds of tweets. When you upload a file, you can go back in and add an image to each tweet if you wish. (I always do.)

Once you upload a file, you can just change the dates and use the same file next month. Or, you can go to your Archived Tweets and just schedule them to publish again if that's easier for you.

You can also auto-tweet the same tweet on a regular schedule using their Timetables feature.

Remember I said you could schedule social media posts or tweets? Well, that's right. Twittimer isn't just for tweets. You can schedule Facebook and Linked In posts. You can have multiple Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In accounts too.

Twittimer offers a free level of service and paid plans. Check out the Plans here. I could see how this would make an online presence easier so I chose the lowest-priced level of service and paid for 6 months up front which saves 15% over the $4.99 month by month plan.

If you want to learn more before signing up, just read the FAQ and the Getting Started Guide to learn the basics.

Takeaway Truth

I love Twittimer because it has saved me so much time. So here's a big kiss and a hug to the folks at Twittimer.

If you have a question you can't find an answer for about Twittimer, email me, and I'll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment