|One day I'll finish my book on blogging|
Ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. What are your abiding interests or passions?
2. Will readers find what interests you—your passions—interesting to them?
3. Do your interests and passions coincide with what you want to write about?
As an example, my blog has a lot of "civilians" who read it—civilians mean people who are NOT writers. They read SlingWords for a variety of reasons:
- to be introduced to new authors
- for the reviews I do for books, TV, tech, movies, etc.
- for tips on how to be more efficient or productive
- to find out interesting information from research I do for books
- to be inspired and motivated
- to read about my new books and box sets
- to learn about giveaways
- to occasionally find out something about my personal life.
If you can't find a niche for your blog content, then create one based on what interests you. Chances are it will interest others too.