What Men Want Women To Know

I finished my work in progress so I'm having a glass of bubbly and chuckling at some funny things I fished out of My Archives.

You could file this under So True. I don't know who came up with this, but the guy is a genius! Come forth so everyone can put your name on it.

10 Things Men Wished Women Knew

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, but not both. (OMG, yes, that's how it is.)

2. Don't cut your hair. Ever. (Some women could benefit by changing their style. High school was so long ago.

3. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it. (LOL)

4. Sunday = sports (and that's why women like Romance Novels)

5. Anything you wear is fine. Really. (I probably wouldn't wear anything my hubby suggested.)

6. You have too many shoes. (Men think they need a brown pair a black pair, and some sneakers. That's it.)

7. You have enough clothes.(Probably true, but we like variety.)

8. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work. (I tell this same thing to my hubby who somehow thinks I can read his mind.)

9. Don’t ask us for our opinion of how your butt looks. It’s a no win situation for us. (I probably wouldn't like the answer.)

10.If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or mad, we meant the other one. (There's a third choice. You could say something so we could interpret it in a way that made us happy!)

Takeaway Truth

I save the things the Inbox Fairy brings when they're funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment