2. You wake up dreading the day because there's so much to do.
3. You have breakfast—a cup of coffee and whatever is fast and easy and not necessarily nutritious—at the computer because you need to dive right in to the day's tasks.
4. You feel pressed for time so you just skim email and delete rather than take time to actually read and respond.
5. You eat lunch at your desk because you can't take at least 30 minutes away because your computer will explode from the volume of email and social media requests.
6. You long to write more or do something that energizes you and makes you happy but you keep getting sucked in by requests to which you feel you must agree.
7. You long to read more, but never have the time.
8. You never have time to sit and do absolutely nothing except breathe deep and think about how wonderful life is. Even if you're watching TV, you're probably on the laptop or your cell checking social media.
|There are 7 days in a week. Learn how to enjoy each one.|
9. At the end of the day, you feel depressed because you didn't accomplish enough even though you
worked from sun-up to sun-down.
10. You can't remember the last time you had a leisurely fun day.
If even half of those above are you, then you need to recover your lost life. Get it back.
Delegate and prioritize. Focus on what's most important to do and get that done. Learn to say no. Forget FOMO and reclaim your real life.