Farewell, The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory is probably my favorite sitcom of all time. It still cracks me up.

Alas, all good things eventually come to an end.

The finale Thursday night was satisfying, and that's a compliment because most series finales aren't.

There have been hundreds of fan reviews of the last episode so I won't bother with writing one.

I'll just say a very heartfelt thank you. Your show and the quirky characters who proved awkward and hilarious in equal measures came along at a time when I really needed some comic relief.

Takeaway Truth

Thanks, y'all, for giving me a lift and a lot of much-needed laughter during some of my darkest days in the last 12 years.

2 comments:

  1. My only disappointment was that Raj remains alone; even though it's believable that way, I wanted Lucy to come back and be with him. :-)

    ReplyDelete