Building a Better Mousetrap, uh, Blog

Yep, SlingWords is under construction.

It's time for spring cleaning and a bit of remodeling. I started on it today and will be finished by the weekend I hope.

So pardon the sawdust and other debris while I spruce up the sidebars, change some images, and clean up the Archives, label and re-label several of the posts.

Just cleaing up the labeling is time-intensive because there are over 3,000 posts since 2005 when I first started.

I'll keep working a little every day on the remodeling. Authors, I'll once again start hosting guests and taking ads for the sidebars.

Takeaway Truth

Readers, I'll be back tomorrow with a post about surviving the tsunami known as social media. So drop by again and ignore the sheetrock dust and watch out for loose nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment