SitRep on Home Network

My wonderful husband got the rest of our computers cleaned today.

Tomorrow, as soon as CenterPoint, the company that maintains the power transmission cables, finishes their repair/upgrade, I'll be back on line.

Always Something

Yes, another technology hiccup. When I came home from the doctor's office today, there was a printed notice from CenterPoint lying on the flagstone. It said they would be cutting power sometime between Sept. 6 and Sept. 9 to do repairs/upgrades.

I'm not surprised. So many neighborhoods near us were flooded during Hurricane Harvey last year that I figured cables of every sort would have to eventually be replaced.

Takeaway Truth

Like Roseanne Roseannadanna, the character created by the late great Gilda Radner, always said: "It's always something."

No comments:

Post a Comment