Here is my list of 7 romantic movies you should watch. Add some romance and love to your life and watch one every day.
1. Something New starring Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker
Absolutely romantic, sensual story about love growing in spite of superficial differences. A perfect example of "You complete me."
2. Out of Sight starring George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez
Deliciously quirky with a federal marshal (played by Jennifer Lopez) falling for a prisoner being transported (George Clooney). I mean who wouldn't fall for Clooney?
3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society starring Lily James and Michiel Huisman.
A London writer bonds with the residents of Guernsey and learns about the book club they formed during the German occupation of WWII.
4. Set It Up starring Zoey Deutch, Glen Powell, Lucy Liu, and Taye Diggs
Two overworked assistants team up to make their bosses fall in love with each other. Funny and romantic.
5. No Reservations starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart
An uptight chef (Zeta-Jones) loses her sister in a car wreck and becomes the guardian of her niece. Sexy funny chef (Eckhart) is exactly what she needs in her life--but she doesn't think so. Lovely romance.
6. Inlawfully Yours starring Chelsea Crisp, Joe Williamson, Marilu Henner
A recently divorced New Yorker moves to a small town and falls in love with the pastor. Delightful, romantic, and heartwarming with perfect performances by Crisp and Williamson.
7. Leap Year starring Amy Adams, Matthew Goode, and Adam Scott.
Anna (Amy Adams) decides to propose to her boyfriend on Feb. 29, but an Irish innkeeper makes her have second thoughts. Great performances, charming romance, and beautiful Ireland. What more can you ask for?
Have a wonderful week.
VISIT JOAN & FOLLOW HER ONLINE
Amazon Author Page * BookBub Author Page * Facebook Fan Page * Twitter * YouTube * Joan's Website.
Be the first to know about New Books and Giveaways, sign up for Joan's Mailing List.