Superbowl In Quotations

I imagine hardly anyone reads blogs today. Most of the populace are glued to the TV sets for all the pre-Superbowl hoopla followed by the game followed by post-Superbowl hoopla.

So I won't keep you. I'll just give you a few quotations about the Superbowl greats that I particularly like.

One is from the coaching viewpoint, another is from a player's viewpoint, and the last is from the spectator's viewpoint.

3 Great Quotes About the Superbowl

Coach John Madden said, "If you win a Super Bowl before you're fired, you're a genius, and everyone listens to you. But a coach is just a guy whose best class in grammar school was recess and whose best class in high school was P.E. I never thought I was anything but a guy whose best class was P.E."

Recently named NFL Man of the Year, J.J. Watt said, "Obviously, you get to do a lot of great things and cool opportunities at the Super Bowl. But at the end of the day, we all want to be here as a player. That's the goal, and that's why I work so dang hard."

Comedian Ron White said, "I believe that a bad Super Bowl halftime show is still better than a soccer game."

Takeaway Truth

Enjoy the hoopla!

No comments:

Post a Comment