Saying Goodnight On Optimistic Note

I've over-scheduled myself for the first 6 months of this year so I'm kind of behind the 8-ball.

Once I blogged every day, but that ended a couple of years ago when life got really complicated.

So for today, I have only a quote for you, but it's a humdinger!

Nathaniel Rateliff said: "I'm pretty easily overwhelmed and pretty tough as well. I think I'm tougher than I used to be. There's been a lot of hardship along the way. But that's what life is. And it's how you deal with those things, and how you let them shape you that makes you a better person and defines what sort of person you're going to be."

Actually, I never used to be overwhelmed. I handled everything well. Life got tougher so I've been forced to get tougher as well so that part of the quote and what follows is spot on.

Takeaway Truth

A strong positive thought can start your day well--or end it on an optimistic note which is what I'm doing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment