Learn Money Management From Quotations

I've been doing a lot planning this month--planning books I'll write, planning trips I want to take, planning the garden I want to plant--so it seemed appropriate to throw in a little financial planning too.

Darling Hubby and I met with our financial planner today. We talked about a lot of things.

As I look back on it, I'm reminded of some quotes I've collected along the way. There's a lot of wisdom in these quotes.

Maybe young people just starting out should be given a small volume containing some of these. It might keep them from blowing their money if they took the wisdom to heart.

Money Saving Tips From Quotations

Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like. ~ Will Rogers

Financial peace isn't the acquisition of stuff. It's learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can't win until you do this. ~ Dave Ramsey

Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self. ~ Nathan W. Morris

You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. ~ Dave Ramsey

Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs. ~ Zig Ziglar

Never spend your money before you have it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind. ~ T.T. Munger

Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what you value.” ~ oe Biden

If plan A fails, remember there are 25 more letters. ~ Chris Guillebeau

Takeaway Truth

How many of these do you believe in or follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment