A Moment in Time Romance Short Story Series

In case you missed me, I'm back and wearing my SlingWords writing and publishing hat.

For the last 2 weeks, I've been working on a new book as well as tweaking cover art and manuscripts for the ebooks in my A Moment in Time Romance Short Story Series.

With that done, I started uploading the files to all the ebook channels I use: Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Kobo, Smashwords and its channels (the library channels, etc.), and Draft2Digital and its channels such as Apple iBooks, Inktera, Tolino, Scribd, 24Symbols, and Playster.

To date, there are 3 short stories in this series as described below. The links embedded in the titles are to Kindle shops. I don't have the other links yet.

Just do a search at the other booksellers I listed, and you'll find these ebooks.

LuvU4Ever

This first story in the series should be free at all ebook sellers. (Even though I set it as free some Kindle shops, like in Canada, still charge for it. Unfortunately, I have no control over that so I apologize if they still charge for it.)

LuvU4Ever. That's what was engraved on the gold heart David gave Noelle when he proposed. David and Noelle have been married 10 years.

He promised to love her forever? So what happened?

"I told you to never call me at home."

Can nine little words destroy love? This year as Christmas approaches, Noelle faces the biggest decision of her life. Will she choose payback? Will she choose love? Or will she just walk away?

Last Chance New Year

Cheyenne Smith, better known as C. A. Smith to her co-workers, decides New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to give in to insanity and throw herself at Luke Harper, the man she loves, and hope that he catches her. Will he?

This romance short story has David and Noelle Morales, featured in LuvU4Ever, playing matchmaker for Cheyenne and Luke.

The third story in A Moment in Time "stars" Cheyenne's friend Chloe. All of the stories planned for this short story series will be connected to characters in previous stories, but each is a "stand-alone" so you don't have to read them in order.

Blame It On Chocolate

This is my Valentine romance short story.

Chloe Elliot was the good girl. She’d never been a hell-raiser. Never gotten drunk, used drugs, smoked pot, or slept around. She didn’t even curse!

Since her dad was the son of a minister and the oft-elected mayor, and her mom was the elementary school principal, she'd had no choice but to live a life above reproach. Truthfully, it really hadn’t been that difficult. Until Hunter Cole returned to his home town.

The Bookworm and The Player will be the next short story in the series.

I have a few stories on the drawing board for this year, and this is one I particularly like.

I've been playing around with cover art for it. The sample at left shows 1 of 3 designs I've done. I haven't decided which I like best.

I'll publish this story when I finish this wedding romance I'm writing.

If you'd like to stay updated on what I'm writing and when it will be published, sign up for my mailing list.

The Naughty List

This romance short story is finished, but it's a Christmas story.

Between holiday guests and getting sick, I just didn't get this published soon enough so I decided to waiting for Christmas 2018.

What have you been doing since the year began? Whatever it was, I hope you've been enjoying the year.

I have been because one of the things I enjoy most is writing, and I began the year with a new book. I truly hope I can write more this year than in the last two so wish me luck.

Takeaway Truth

There never seems enough time to keep up with all the tasks required by self-publishing. I often say I need to hire an assistant. This year, I may do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment