Pray For Houston

Obviously, my scheduled post about back to school safety isn't needed. No school here for a week or longer.

Houston area is in crisis emergency situation. I'm trying to arrange for possible rescue for my daughter and her husband and dog. Water is no longer draining from her area. Last night the water was over the sidewalk. This morning, it's up to the tree line.

So many areas are being evacuated that there are few resources to get someone out who isn't already up to their waist in water. My husband has the big pickup but he's stranded at our house in the country. All roads from there to here are under water in too many places so he can't get through. I can't get to her because the roads between my house and hers are under water.

Takeaway Truth

Pray for Houston and all of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment