Just Monday Musing

A friend sent me a funny email with graphic images that look like those motivational posters you see everywhere.

Some of them were funny enough to give me a chuckle so I thought I'd share a few with you.

1. Camping: where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person. (Too true. Have you seen the price of tents?!)

2. People my age are so much older than me. (I say this all the time!)

3. I want to grow my own food, but I can't find bacon seeds. (I dedicate this one to my Darling Husband.)

4. I have so many problems that if a new one comes along today, it will be at least two weeks before I can worry about it. (Ugh. Too true it seems.)

5. "I'm working as hard as I can to get my life and my cash to run out at the same time. If I can just die after lunch Tuesday, everything will be perfect." ~ Doug Sanders, Pro Golfer

Takeaway Truth

Laugh ten times every day, and you'll have a much better attitude about Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment