Last Chance New Year #NewRelease

I'm only a month and a half late in publishing Last Chance New Year, my second A Moment in Time Romance.

I'd planned to have this romance short story published before New Year's, but it seems Life has a way of twisting my plans up and throwing them to the four winds.

At any rate, I finished this story that had been calling to me so I decided to publish it regardless of the fact that it is now Valentine's Day almost and New Year's Eve is just a memory.

About Last Chance New Year

In 2015, I thought it would be nice to start a short story series for all those little ideas that pop into my head. Thus A Moment in Time Romance short story series was born.

After all, A Moment in Time is all the heart needs for Love to blossom.

The first story was LuvU4Ever, and it was about Noelle and David Morales at a crisis in their marriage.

Last Chance New Year has David and Noelle playing matchmaker for two of their employees. Here's a blurb about this highly sensual romance with adult sexual situations.

Cheyenne Smith, better known as C. A. Smith to her co-workers, decides New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to give in to insanity and throw herself at Luke Harper, the man she loves, and hope that he catches her.

Add These Romance Short Stories to Your Library

LuvU4Ever is free at all ebook sellers: Kindle * Apple iBooks * Kobo * Nook * Smashwords.

Last Chance New Year is only 99cents. Eventually, it will be at all ebook sellers. For now though, you can find it at Smashwords and Kindle.

Takeaway Truth

A Moment in Time is all the heart needs for Love to blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment