Book Birthday: LuvU4Ever Short Romance Is FREE

Today is the Book Birthday of LuvU4Ever.

Before I talk about that I want to remind you about tomorrow's special event on SlingWords.

It's my annual post to help you finish up your gift buying without the hassle and frazzle.

I repeat the instructions on how to give an ebook as a gift in case you didn't catch it last time.

Easy Last Minute Gifts posts at 1am CST and offers dozens of great books at bargain prices.


The lineup of popular authors who contributed their books to the listing is--as my daughter loves to say--awesome!

Be there or be disappointed!

Back to Book Birthday

LuvU4Ever was something I wrote after hearing about a close friend's marital breakup. My heart ached for the heartbreak she was going through. I wished I could wave a magic wand and make her situation turn out differently.

I couldn't of course. So I wrote a story instead in which everything did work out. (That's the great thing about being an author. You get to write your wishes. In a weird way, that helps you accept a bitter truth.)

The story is lushly sensual so don't download it if that offends. 
LuvU4Ever is the first A Moment in Time Romance Short Story and it's free at all ebook sellers.

3 Holiday Romances

That makes 3 holiday romances for you: LuvU4Ever (free), Nobody's Cinderella, and Last Christmas.


Nobody's Cinderella is a full-length novel ($3.99). In this romantic comedy, Darcy is in love with her boss, Chase Whittaker, but she's not even a blip on his radar!

Then, Darcy makes a wish on a Christmas star, and her BFF (obviously a fairy godmother in disguise) helps transform her into the kind of hottie Chase likes. Darcy should have remembered that old cautionary: be careful what you wish for!

Last Christmas

Last Christmas, Annabelle gave Rick her heart. He stomped on it. This Christmas, Rick's going to pay!

Published this month, Last Christmas is a sassy, funny holiday romance about love at first sight, heartbreak, revenge, redemption, and second chances.

Priced at only 99cents during December, Last Christmas is available at: Amazon * iBooks & Other D2D Distributors * Kobo * Nook * Smashwords.

I want to thank all of you who buy my books. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

Happy Holidays!

Takeaway Truth

Remember to drop by SlingWords tomorrow for the big event: EASY LAST MINUTE GIFTS with dozens of books to help you finish your gift shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment