Unfortunately, it's really high in calories, but it's a dessert that everyone loves. It tastes light even though it's not, but it is super easy to make. My sister-in-law still makes this for the holidays.
Pink Stuff: Delicious Dessert With Weird Name
Whoever originally created Pink Stuff must have named it that because it's a lovely shade of pink, and it's not a cake, pie, cobbler, or cookie. It's just a bunch of ingredients mixed together then chilled. Another plus: no baking required.
This is possibly the easiest dessert recipe you'll have see.You can mix it up in a big bowl and serve in that bowl at a casual family-style buffet, or you can scoop it into crystal martini or champagne glasses. Make it even prettier by topping with: nonpareils, chocolate sprinkles, a scattering of crushed butter cookie crumbs, or pipe some extra whipped cream on top.
Pink Stuff (My Sister-in-Law Judy's Recipe)
- 1 can (21 1/2 ounces) Comstock Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) of pineapple, chunks or crushed, chilled and drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle brand)
- 8 ounces of heavy cream whipped without sugar OR a container of whipped topping, defrosted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, optional
Be sure and serve yourself some because there won't be any leftovers.