I really hate not to know the source so I can give credit where credit is due. So I tried to track down the source. I found it posted on several Facebook pages and blogs--all with no attribution.
If you know who wrote this, let me know so I can credit with a bio and web links.
Life Reflections, 2016
• My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.
• Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. Fine! It was a pizza.
• I learned how to prepare Tofu: (1) Throw it in the trash. (2) Grill some Meat.
• I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.
• I don't mean to brag but I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
• A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
• Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.
• I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented--where was I going with this?
• A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.
• I think I'll just put an Out of Order sticker on my forehead and call it a day
Life is easier to take when you laugh every day.