Funny Floater: Life Reflections 2016

My good friend Frank sent this Internet Floater to me. I asked him the source, and, of course, it was something he got from a friend, who got it from a friend, etc.

I really hate not to know the source so I can give credit where credit is due. So I tried to track down the source. I found it posted on several Facebook pages and blogs--all with no attribution.

If you know who wrote this, let me know so I can credit with a bio and web links.

Life Reflections, 2016

• My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

• Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. Fine! It was a pizza.

• I learned how to prepare Tofu: (1) Throw it in the trash. (2) Grill some Meat.

• I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

• I don't mean to brag but I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

• A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

• Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

• I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented--where was I going with this?

• A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

• I think I'll just put an Out of Order sticker on my forehead and call it a day

Takeaway Truth

Life is easier to take when you laugh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment