Review: Aliens on the Moon

I couldn't help it. My curiosity got the better of me so I watched Aliens on the Moon on Netflix. (If you don't have Netflix, you can watch it on Amazon.)

According to Aliens on the Moon, this documentary contains never-before-aired NASA footage released under the Freedom of Information act. The documentary purports to present evidence that our Moon is being used as an alien base.

Before you laugh too hard, may I point out that interviews with Apollo 11 Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell, and Ken Johnston, Former NASA Photo Manager, are part of the film. In case you don't know, Astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon, 

Directed and written by Robert Kiviat and narrated by Roger Leopardi, the documentary features interviews with a host of other scientists, researchers, and the expected paranormal investigators.

In case you're interested, here are the other interviews credited: Amy Shira Teitel, Spaceflight Historian; Joshua P. Warren, Paranormal Investigator;Lee Speigel, Journalist, Huffington Post; Nick Redfern, Author & Researcher; Mike Bara, Writer & Lunar Researcher; Danielle Y. Wyrick, Planetary Geologist; Ron Collins, Lunar Researcher; Don Ecker, Broadcaster & Researcher; Vito Saccheri, Petroleum Engineer; Allan Sturm, Lunar Photo Researcher; Donna Hare, Former NASA Contractor; Dr. John Brandenburg, Clementine Team Member; and Marc D'Antonio, Imaging Analyst.

My Thoughts

I found the documentary fascinating and thought-provoking. I'm forced to believe that the astronauts who were interviewed reported what they saw. Weird, right? Watch it and form your own opinion. I like what Shakespeare wrote: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Takeaway Truth

Do you believe in aliens? I'm cruising the high seas, but leave a comment with your email address and be entered to win an audiobook edition of one of my romantic comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment