All Out of Words?

Wow! It's been a long day. Make that month ... uh, year. I've published:

one book, Cinderella Blue
contributed another one, Old Enough to Know Better, to the Love Blooms on Main Street Box Set which was released today

wrote Heat Lightning, a new novella for the Summer Fire Romance Collection, on pre-release now with publication in May.

(See end of post for books and buy links.)

Add to that a lot of weekend traveling and a lot of Facebook and Twitter, and I'm, well, I'm tired.

SlingWords has suffered from lack of time. For the first time in years, I've let a week pass between posts. Tonight, as I write this, it's after midnight. I'm literally too tired to sleep. I have 11 guest posts to write next week, but I'm just too tired to tackle that now.

Writing is certainly a curious profession, but, if one is a reader, writing is about the best job in the world. If I could get paid to read, that might have an edge up over writing. But I'd probably still write.

Speaking of Reading

Did you see the latest statistics on reading from Pew Internet researchers?

76% of American adults, 18 and older, read at least 1 book in the past year.
69% read a book in print in the last year.
28% read an e-book
14% listened to an audiobook.

16% of romance book buyers are men
84% of romance book buyers are women

20% of all books sold in 2012 were eBooks
77% of ebook buyers use only 1 device
23% of ebook buyers buy across multiple devices

Books & Buy Links

Cinderella Blue

All Romance Ebooks * Amazon * iBooks * Kobo * Nook * Smashwords



Love Blooms on Main Street 






Summer Fire

Amazon * iBooks * Kobo * Nook

Takeaway Truth

I think I'll read a while now. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment