No Bad Weather?

Spring comes every year. It's coming in 3 weeks. Honestly, I wouldn't lie to you, but I certainly understand if you don't believe me.

This has been one heck of a winter, hasn't it? Right now, Texas is suffering from ice and snow around Dallas and east and west along that latitude. South of there, it's cold, gray, and rainy. That pretty much describes winter as we've experienced it in Houston.

John Ruskin said: "Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."

Sorry, but I disagree with everything that follows "sunshine is delicious." At least I do today. Check with me this summer, and I'll probably have changed my mind about "rain is refreshing."


Oh, for some sunshine and warm temperatures! I miss walking every day. I'm tired of staring out my office window and seeing rain. Of course, instead of staring out the window, I should be writing. But that's another story.

Takeaway Truth

Hang in there. Only 19 more days until Spring begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment