Thursday3Some: Tempered Dreams by Pamela S. Thibodeaux

Today on Thursday3Some, I have award-winning author Pamela S. Thibodeaux as my guest. Pamela is answering 3 questions about her book, Tempered Dreams.

Pamela S. Thibodeaux is the Co-Founder and a lifetime member of Bayou Writers Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Multi-published in romantic fiction as well as creative non-fiction, her writing has been tagged as, “Inspirational with an Edge!” ™ and reviewed as “steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message.”

Find Pamela S. Thibodeaux Online

Website: http://www.pamelathibodeaux.com
Blog: http://pamswildroseblog.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/pamelasthibodeaux
Twitter: http://twitter.com/psthib -- @psthib

When did you write Tempered Dreams?

Tempered Dreams was actually the last book in the Tempered series to be written, but the 2nd book of the series. The first edition of Tempered Dreams was released as an ebook by Writers Exchange Epublishing in June 2001. Since then it has been re-released twice: in 2005 by ComStar Media when they contracted the entire series and then in 2012 under my indy imprint Temperance Publishing.

What was the spark that gave you the story idea?

When I wrote book 1, Tempered Hearts I had the idea for 2 books only. But I’d jotted down an auto accident scene with the idea of fleshing out the story at some later date. When Dr. Scott Hensley showed up in Tempered Hearts, I knew he would be the perfect hero for Katrina Simmons, the battered wife in the scene I’d written.

Why do readers buy Tempered Dreams?

Most of the readers I talk to who have bought any of my books, including Tempered Hearts say they enjoy the unique combination of sensuality and spirituality found in my writing. This is especially true about Tempered Dreams which deals openly and candidly with domestic violence and has been reviewed by Elizabeth Burton of Blue Iris Journal, 2001, as: “Undeniably Christian, without being dogmatic or insular.”

Buy Links for Tempered Dreams

Amazon Kindle

Nook

Smashwords

Takeaway Truth

Have you got your weekend book? If not, grab one today.

2 comments:

  1. Good interview. It told me a lot about you as a author. Who doesn't live a wolf story. Good luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete