Like Good Vocals? Meet Lake Street Dive

My friend--and very talented audiobook narrator--Holly Adams sent this video link to Lake Street Dive.



As you can see, I Want You Back, has almost 2 million views. These guys are good! In fact, they've been in the studio. Signature Sounds released a limited edition 7" vinyl of What I’m Doing Here and Wedding Band to selected independent record stores. Check here for participating stores.

Here's a video of Rachel Price singing What I'm Doing Here. I've got to get their music on my iPod.

Post Script About Holly Adams

The incomparable Holly Adams narrated these books of mine:

The Trouble With Love: Hang on to your Stetson as the fun and games begin in a romantic comedy that's sexy and funny and hotter than a bowl of Texas chili!

Old Enough To Know Better: A steamy romantic comedy about a woman with a past and a man who wants to be her future.

Holly is currently narrating and producing my last romantic comedy SCENTS and SENSUALITY: Lies, seduction, and hot passion. Love or Lust? Will the truth set things right or rip them apart?

Takeaway Truth

Anyone who says there's no good music today is either deaf or uninformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment